Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nuggets : Assassin

I don't ever recall being this anxious on campus grounds in the entirety of my time here on campus. What the heck, I don't think school life was ever this intense at any point. It seems so peculiar altogether how a silly, student-fabricated, boredom-pioneered tournament could make me so worked up in the past 2 days.

I've been engaged in this game of Assassin since Monday and I'm certainly losing my composure thanks to this intense peg-grabbing competition. As a matter of fact, I deliberate dressed differently today so as to confuse my current assassin. I think it's working pretty well, since I am beyond recognition to most of my peers, judging by their inability to acknowledge my presence in the hallways.

I didn't think I'd get this far. I've never been good at games, and I didn't think I would be. But who knew I could disprove the theory of my nuisance when elements of cat-and-mouse abound in such events?

Nevertheless, I must keep watch. Somewhere lurking near the stairs and between classroom entrances is my bounty hunter. Letting my guard down is not an option.

And fear not, my readers, I will update this blog with more relevant undertakings once these spurious stakes I am in are no more. Life will adjourn as usual and more intellectual and philosophical texts will be conceived.

But for now... Ninja mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment