Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The beauty of conviction













I know I said I'm on temporary hiatus, but I really felt I should post this up. I've been slightly convicted after reading Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris which challenges youths to do the hard thing and take a step into the rebelution. I don't have much time to spare now so more on that later.

Anyhow, I posted these photos a while ago in the Uth Camp album on my Facebook profile. However, today I just felt like I should post them here.

Isn't it wonderful how the beauty of conviction is that the grace of God overflows? We see just how great His mercy truly is.

It's a really unforgettable experience, to have that relationship with God. We screw up, we make mistakes, but there's nothing that we do that can make Him love us more or love us less.

If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking. - How He Loves

Time to hit to do a little devotion before hitting the sack.

Nights and God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment