Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Islands

My creative juices have ceased to flow since I pulled that all-nighter last Saturday at the sleepover and hit the sack at 1AM last night due to my community service project for Sociology. Hence, dear readers, you'll have to wait until I've paid my sleep debts and officially clear that overdraft off my snooze ledger before you expect to see more substantial posts from me.

Until then, here's some hipster music to tune into.



The xx has this astounding propensity to unleash the uncanny sentiments that lie within the fragile recesses of my cerebral sanctuary. I cannot digress.

Anyhow, I've had my fill of intellectual statements for the day, along with plenty of emotional vulnerabilities to complement these sentiments. So sit back and just watch the damn video while attempting to at least appreciate the psychedelic choreography prevalent in it - just so I can be happy.

Just so I can, be.

No comments:

Post a Comment