Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paradise

Well, my rendition of paradise, that is. I've been wanting to snap photos of the usual track I encounter on my walks for such a long time and I'm really glad that I finally got to do it. I took quite a number of photos but I haven't actually edited all of them. So instead of posting them all in one shot, I'm going to post them gradually in the days.

I know I promised to post more during the holidays but honestly, one week isn't enough for a school break. I spend at least 60% doing countless different things and only about 40% completing my assignments and tasks at hand. Well, at least I'm slowly falling out of my procrastination streak for once. And that's a good start.

I've just returned from 1 Utama after catching a movie with some friends and although it wasn't in any way bombastic or as "awesome" as my outings used to be, it was short and sweet. I should be able to get used to things now. I know it's only been a few weeks since the ordeal but I guess it's a sign that I'm moving on. I'm not living life on the fast lane anymore, instead I'm slowly catching the beauty of the little, meaningful things in life. And I've got more time to focus on pursuing God's love, so what's not to love?

Anyway, I'm going to continue doing my Tugasan Harian for my Moral now while listening to Bon Iver. Here are a few photos for your uh, enjoyment? Heh.

So.. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment