Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Nuggets : Personal shopper

Over the weekend, I've discovered that shopping for the opposite gender is probably one of life's most challenging exercises. A laborious task, it is, having to choose an ensemble that does not overtly exude a corporate demeanor and yet, must not assert a fondness of One Direction's take on preppy outerwear.

Nevertheless, I reigned victorious. It appears I have good judgment when it comes to men's clothing, because Nick liked the shirt I picked out for him, on behalf of the entire group who contributed financially towards the belated birthday gift.

I think I should use this to my advantage and take on a part-time career as a personal shopper, for members of the opposite gender. But eh, who am I kidding?

So I guess that made my day. Well, I'm glad you liked it, Nick!

Now I shall adjourn to pray and hit the sack.

Adieu.

2 comments: