Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nuggets : Of farewells and black burgers

So today was my first Sunday at church without Natalie. She's officially left for the land down under, and will be there for the next 2 years. While everyone else says she'll be back before we even know it, I realize I can't say the same. The chances are that when she finally returns, I'll already be away in the States.

I'm not sure if you still read my blog, but I'll risk it anyway.

Nat, thanks for being such a blessing in my life. I know it's only been a week, but it feels pretty strange not seeing you in youth this Sunday. And when I think about it, I realize I won't be seeing you in youth on Sundays for the next two years, unless you plan on coming back during your semester break. I really, really miss having you around. You've been one of the minute few I was and still am able to relate to, and you've been that person who can be prevailed upon to listen to what I have to say and often, understand what I've been through. I hope you'll enjoy life in Aussieland, and seize whatever opportunity that comes your way to pursue your own dreams and shine that light for the Heavenly Father. Oh and I'll be waiting for that parcel and expect raspberries to come my way.

Hopefully I'd have figured out how to bake a pavlova by then. It should be a breeze. Heh, who am I kidding.

I'll miss you, buddy. I hope you receive my love (and the scent of myBurgerlab burgers!) all the way from down under :)


With 1/3 of the Happen-Ning cell at myBurgerlab. We need to try the Cthulhu burger the next time we head out here.

I'll keep you in my prayers, Nat. And I wish you all the best in whatever you pursue in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment