Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Rebuttals : The Angmoh Wannabe















Having dealt with this issue throughout the entirety of my high school life, I felt there was a need to have my say on this topic. But don't get me wrong here - yes, I do agree that upholding an elitist behavior in an extreme manner can evoke a sense of irritation among the local population in which we are to adhere to, but I certainly do not agree upon such generalizations. Perhaps I'm wrong due to cultural and national differences, but this was an issue that really struck me to the core that I deemed fit for intervention due to the existing variables, namely my personal convictions and my newly shaped objectivity in terms of worldview.

All in all, I guess I think it's almost safe to say that I'm breaking into the scene as a writer in my own right. I could be wrong in my responses as I have this high propensity to internalize matters, but the fact that I am beginning to find the courage to stand for what I believe in - even on my own, is beyond measure.

P.S.: Do enlarge the screenshots by clicking on them in order to read the entire passage. My blog layout's width cannot be personalized, so until I do find a better layout, just bear with me at the moment :)

1 comment: