Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Throwback

Here's to these two charismatic people who happen to have the same first syllable in their names - Carine and Carlos, who've helped shape my childhood in the most significant manner possible and who still remain my most devoted friends in spite of the fact that primary school was what, 6 years ago?

I find it supremely funny about how we went from this..


.. to THIS.




I had the most splendid time with these two at Starbucks two Fridays ago. Frappucinos were 50% off from 5 to 7pm on Tuesdays and Fridays this month, so out of conviction that this had to be divine intervention, the three of us seized the opportunity for a brief bonding session. It was initially a company of four, but unfortunately, Meera couldn't make it. I guess I'll have to wait until another opportunity like this surfaces before the four of us can gather once more, in the name of discounted beverages.

And because memes are the thing of this century, here's another one for the road.



A close-up. You betcha!

And I'm out.

P.S.: You're welcome to leave a comment at the new Cbox I've added to the blog. A simple hello will do, but if you're keen on criticizing my literary prowess and exuding your superiority complex upon a feeble being like yours truly, feel free to do so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment