Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nuggets : The Big Picture

Because I've let go, and I'm letting God.

After almost an entire week of innately dying in utter agony, God finally intervened. It was such a wake up call. Things had to change, for it to be better. I needed to be healed. I needed to pull through this, without constantly having to do it alone. I needed God.

And today, I've concluded that I've found Him. He's always been there. But my focus has returned. Just clarity. No paradoxes whatsoever. Just pure CLARITY, in every sense of the word.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without my mother and my siblings in Christ. They have been there this entire time, ready to remind me of what was important lest I forgot. And they were there this evening, when I needed them the most. I needed them to help me set my eyes back on God, and they did just that. This post's title was derived by my mother. This evening, she taught me to see the big picture, and I saw it as she'd described it to be. Unseen, yet prevalent. God's master plan, a work in progress.

So I've erased every memory. I've extracted and removed every form of attachment. I've nullified every form of resemblance to the faculties of this world.

But ultimately, I've come running home to the Father.

I can rest well tonight, knowing that I've let go. It's been a pleasure meeting you, I have to say. I was enchanted by your intellectual demeanor, your hippie insights and your foreign perspectives.

May God bless this broken road, that'll lead me straight to the REAL him, eventually.

As of now, the Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment