Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

To You

Sometimes I wish I would just say less and mean more.

I broke the momentum and this is where it has gotten me.

I need to come back to You. Only You can pull me out of this. You said you wanted us to KNOW you, and not offer sacrifices.

I want to know You.

And I want to move on from all of this.

The past week has been fatal, and repressive to the spirit man, and I realize I can do nothing apart from You. I need to run home to You again, God. I need you, God.

I don't live to please people. I live to do what You have called me to do. My life is Yours.

And to think that in one month, I will be undertaking the painstaking process of university applications. But I know why I'm going, and I know I'll be a better person because of it.

You've taken me this far by Your grace, and I'm to be taken further. My faith will grow.

And really, there's nothing else I need to know. You are in control, and I need to stop looking at the surface where negatives breed, and see Your ultimate plan. I need to look at the roots, not just the leaves.

Real student life is about to start. And You're going to be there every step of the way. I cannot live without You.

No comments:

Post a Comment