Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Help

I'm in pain.

The past couple of days have been laced with mental poison, with thoughts too deep and too dark that I should strike them off, with quick palpitations difficult to endure. I have been overthinking, and it has produced in me anguish and a desire to run away from it all. I honestly don't know what else I can do.

I can only abstain from whatever it is that may trigger these symptoms, and rely on Him. There is nothing else I may be able to do. I don't want to hate anyone, nor do I want to wish demise upon them. But this state of mind has been tormenting me so much that I feel as if that is what I should do. I really don't know how to deal with this.

If you see this, please pray for me. I am afraid the recesses of my childhood have turned against me once again, and I am left with this utter negativity and pain.

I need Jesus, and I need you too. Please pray for me. That's the least you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment