Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 whaddup



So it's finally midnight here in NYC.

Looking back at 2014, I still don't think I could have made it through such a challenging year on my own. God has been faithful throughout 2014. I commenced sophomore year in ADP with flying colors. I applied and got into a Christian uni with a sizeable amount of scholarship. I finished my second term in CF and made lifelong friends. I found the courage to share Jesus with a close friend. Oh and I got a job at a hipster cafe when I thought I wasn't cool enough lol. On a heavier note, I took on psychotherapy to deal with my anxiety and anger. I had to learn to put myself on the line and love others in spite of my fears of having them unrequited.

But more importantly, I learned to make God my refuge and strength regardless of my circumstances. I've learned so much of His Word this year, and its been a light unto my feet. I may not have had many close friends, I appreciate the few but faithful angels I have by my side who I've encountered this year. I found my voice and stood for what I believed in despite what the conforming thought was.

2014 has been a year of many firsts. God placed me on the training ground of life, prepping me for something bigger. This year, I'm up for the test. This is the real thing.

Thank you loves (you all know who you are) for such an amazing year. Goodbye 2014. Welcome 2015. Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment