Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Emosi

I'm starting to think my cynicism back in Malaysia is starting to turn on me.

I guess I deserve that, and I just gotta make do with it.

But then again, why am I taking this personally?

I don't know this guy. All I know is that he's just being cynical and seems like a pretty off-putting guy who doesn't give a damn about anything else other than for himself to be right. Yet again, I'm being counterproductive by giving him credit for that.

Take it to God, Vivian. You can't let this disease linger within you.

Hate is a horrible thing. Bitterness eats you up. Resentment will only get to you and make you a horrible person.

Don't let one stupid thing put you off. You can't keep pretending you follow Jesus if you don't have what the Word says in you. Hide His word in your heart, Viv.

Stop pretending. Let Jesus fill you up, instead of looking like you're full when inside you're empty. Hide in His wing. Cry out to Him. Let Him be your guide, let Him judge.

Yes, I am angry. But I also have a God who loves me.

Let Him decide my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment