Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I don't knows

Remember when I said History was one of my most favored subjects? I think I might consider refuting that statement now.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm writing this. I don't know why there's this sudden burst of negative energy within me and while I do know how to stop it, I don't think I will attempt to. I don't know how long it has been since I've felt real anger towards another individual, especially over such an implausible matter. I earnestly don't know how such an emotional wave managed to rob me of my sanity after weeks of retaining composure over all this pandemonium and I'm not keen on discovering why either.

Enlighten me, how does one live everyday ensconced in a state of euphoria only to suddenly hit an all time low without valid reason? And please don't name me the bipolar disorder, for I am known to have been sane all my life and I have been told that my irregular emotional outbursts are really self-pioneered and are unrelated whatsoever psychologically. Please desist.

I guess I really shouldn't take all of this personally. As insecure as I am, I have the dignity to move forward as a human being by picking myself up after a fall. Really, there isn't nothing to worry about. I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment