Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ipoh road trippin'

As it turned out, Ipoh has its own set of street art as well. All the murals were located along an entire street and there weren't quite as many as there were in Penang. Nevertheless, that didn't stop us from traipsing across this part of town, mimicking painted personae and engaging in group shots/selfies.













White coffee


Where we lived




Frankly, I've been to Ipoh countless times so I didn't really take it upon myself to photographically capture every meal we had during the trip. Rather, I focused more on getting group shots to create substantial memorabilia, as well as capture the surroundings of Old Town. I've always found the rusticity of Ipoh appealing, but I never got around to photograph any of it until last week. I'm truly grateful for this trip, I must say, and although I do have my doubts on whether I would go again with a company of twelve, I wouldn't have missed this one any other way. This time around, however, I managed to try my hand at videography where I pretty much shot scenes to incorporate into a montage of the entire trip. I've completed a montage of our first day in Ipoh, so do check it out below!



Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment