Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A merry Christmas



Of the Christmas tree @ home


















All photos above were taken at the Christmas Harvest Event @ Damansara Perdana



Christmas gifts and the aftermath of the unwrapping.

I thought I'd summarize my Christmas with photos instead of words since I haven't done that in a long time. Furthermore, I've been quite busy in the past few days that I haven't had time to blog so the photos will suffice for now. If I have any further thoughts regarding the festive occasion, I will blog about it, but I don't expect that to happen so soon. I'm about to hit the mall with my friends to catch Les Miserables, which we have been anticipating for the longest time! It is finally out! I also have a Christmas dinner to attend to at a friend's place tonight, so I don't expect to find time to blog until tomorrow.

To conclude, my OOTD (outfit of the day) on Christmas Eve. I've jumped on the ootd bandwagon, so it seems. Heh.



Dress from H&M
Bangle from Inapickleble Designs
Earrings from Diva
Belt from Isetan

Not seen here : Grey ballet flats from Zalora.com

Blessed Christmas to all of you and have a great festive season ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment