Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Change of plans

I solemnly vow to post an account of my life on this blog not for the purpose of pleasing others but as a record of my daily undertakings which may prove useful in the event where I have lost my memory, have vague reminiscing abilities or need a hint of encouragement in the future.

This blog shall not be a platform of self-promotion or an effort to achieve a state of recognition and popularity, but a platform of self-expression regardless whether the topics and stories implied here are based on opinion or life lessons. I also vow never to hold back in addressing the issues I find myself convicted to. Discretion shall only be practiced if the matter is absolutely sensitive or it is too personal to be shared, but any form of mild distaste or disagreement shall not fail to publicly display itself here.

There, I've done it. I shall have no more further regrets about whatever I will post here. I've set my own rules, and it's about time I started obeying them. And if I don't remember them.. I can always check my archives.

This blog is an account of my life. I won't post every day, but I will write of the major events that should summarize my undertakings as a whole. While it is already December, I believe it is a great start to a brand new year, whereby I will begin college.

So here's to a new beginning. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment