Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ruby

Foster The People aren't very good with ballads.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So I was a little too encumbered with excitement at the strike of midnight and couldn't sleep until 2AM, but I think I can safely say that I am now very much composed and will not be posting anymore photos of myself flexing my muscles on Facebook. I feel terribly embarrassed for doing so and as much as I like the "attention", I think there is definitely more to life than that.

Instead, this is what I'll be doing this year.


ESCAPING CRITICISM

At least that's what the attraction was called. This was taken at the Trick Art Museum in i-City, Shah Alam, by the way. Honestly, I didn't think it was worth paying RM5 as an entrance fee, since such attractions are very common internationally for free but hey, I have a new Twitter icon for the new year.

I should get some sleep now. I'll be having my first driving lesson tomorrow. HUZZAH.

More on new year's day tomorrow, if I feel up to it. And only if Christopher doesn't pester me in mastering the flight simulation programme. Heh.

Attraversiamo. It means crossing over. And that's exactly what I've done, from 2012 into 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment